QCDSM provides training support online
The list of Clients below is explained in the section:
In today’s highly competitive world every company is seeking ways to reach out to their customers, improve their market share and grow their businesses. No matter what decisions are taken to achieve these goals, little progress can be made in their implementation without the full participation of ALL members of the company. Empowering and enabling employees to not only share their goals but to actively participate and promote them is the greatest challenge to this success.
Consistent Quality, Competitive Cost, On Time Delivery, Excellent Safety and High Employee Morale are goals that are obtainable provided you have the process in place to achieve them. QCD Systems has developed this process and has had over 35 years experience in transferring this expertise to global companies. We are very eager to share this process with you. Please contact us today to find out how we help you take your company to the next level.
As part of our ongoing relationship with the companies we have trained, we also provide ongoing training through the internet. Among the items of support we provide are the following:
1. Support modules on how to sustain the levels of meetings within the company. We have modules for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd level upwards. These are usually presented through a Skype presentation and the documents are available in pdf format.
2. We are able to coach and mentor the QCDSM Coordinator of the company whenever needed. This is done on a one on one basis but we can also be with them in their various Green Room meetings using Skype as well.
3. Depending on our agreement with the company, the cost of this is usually included in the agreement or can be purchased on as needed basis.
We have worked with over 175 individual facilities across the globe having visited the 5 Continents. Here are a just few of our satisfied clients…
Click here to see what some of our clients have to say about us
- Kraft Foods
USA – 68 facilities which includes 32 former Nabisco facilities prior to being purchased by Kraft Foods.
- KF International: Puerto Rica, Central America: Panama, Guatemala, Costa Rica. Latin America: Brazil, Venezuela, Belgium, Peru, Columbia (Cadbury’s), Argentina
- 41 separate facilities spread over the countries mentioned above.
- Richard Allan Medical Industries – Business sold
- Selig Sealing Products
- Farley, Slathers
- Chock Full o’ Nuts Coffee
- Martin Brower L.L.C
Distribution centres in: USA, Canada, Guatemala, Panama, Costa Rica, Brazil, Puerto Rico
- Schultze and Burch Biscuit Company
- Amway Corporation
- Perry’s Ice Cream
- Western Rope
New Zealand, NZ Marine, formerly (BITO – Boating Industry Training Organisation) 2010 – 2012
- NZ Marine ITO
- Alsco NZ
- Jucy by Design
- Formula Cruisers
- Black Pearl Fibreglass
- Ballance Agri-nutrients
- QFS – Quality Foods Southland
- Aero Marine
- Brin Wilson Boat Builders
- Composites International
- Cresta Composites
- Fibreglass Innovations
- Fi-Glass Boats
- Glass Relate
- Hamilton Jet
- Invercargill Brewery
- Reflex Products
Australia 2013 – 2014 – Perth and Adelaide
Mexico 2014 – Mexico City
2015 – 2016 – October 2015 to December 2016.
Leadership Management Australia/Golden Bay Cement, Whangarei, Winstone Aggregates, Whangarei and Placemakers, Auckland
Contract from October 2015 to December 2016, Every week training in Whangarei and monthly in Auckland working with the Fletcher Building Group through LMA, NZ. Details of training re available upon request.
AMCOR RIGID PLASTICS, CALI, COLOMBIA APRIL 18th – 23rd, 2016.
QCD Systems was commissioned to implement the QCDSM System into the Cali, Valle Del Cauca facility. Through mutual agreement and for future interventions in their other facilities in South America we agreed to re-name the process SQCDM with the M standing for Motivation (Ideas/Suggestions.
AMCOR RIGID PLASTICS, SAN SALVADOR, EL SALVADOR November 7th to 15th , 2016